Meet Dr. Cortés
Dr. Martha Cortés is a general & cosmetic dentist in New York, providing patients with the very best dentistry has to offer…
Martha Cortés, DDS, New York, is a general and cosmetic dentist, as well as one of the few fully certified neuromuscular dentists from the prestigious Las Vegas Institute, Las Vegas Nevada, which is a celebrated and world recognized post-graduate training center for restorative dentists that takes year of hands-on-training to accomplish. Dentists who graduate from LVI are leaders in the field of restorative aesthetic dentistry, which emphasizes placing the bite in a correct fully functional position.
Recently, she appeared on more than 50 TV news stations throughout the U.S. discussing the prevalence of gum disease in children and adolescents, as well as another interview on Bio-Esthetic Cosmetic Neuro-Muscular Dentistry™. Dr. Cortés is a graduate of University of New York at Buffalo, School of Dental Medicine.
An international lecturer and published author, Dr. Cortés is the current president of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry New York Chapter and the past international chair for consecutive terms. Dr. Cortés is a qualified laser educator, past examiner for laser qualifications for the Academy of Laser Dentistry and has a mastership in laser technology through the Academy of Laser Dentistry.
Dr. Martha Cortes is:
- A Fellow of American Society of Laser Medicine & Surgery (ASLMS).
- A Fellow of and Mastership & Educator Certified by the Academy of Laser Dentistry (ALD).
- U.S. representative of the International SOLA (Society of Laser Application).
- Co-chair of Dentistry with the American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery.
- A Master of the ICCMO (International College of Craniomandibular Orthopedics).
- A Fellow of the LVI (Las Vegas Institute of Advanced Dental Studies).
- Diplomat of the American Board of Aesthetic Dentistry.
- Diplomat of the International Dental Facial Esthetic Society.
- Recognized member of the American Society of Dental Aesthetics.
- Recent Past President of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry New York Chapter.
- Accredited Member since 1992 and past International Chair of the AACD (American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry).